Tumble Tots Members receive 15% off ALL Kinetik thermometers purchased directly via our website with code TUMBLE15
IT CAN BE WORRYING WHEN YOUR CHILD IS UNWELL, BUT FEVERS AND BUGS ARE A PART OF GROWING UP – BEING PREPARED IS KEY.
One of the first indicators that your child is not well is a high temperature, and a reliable way of determining this is with a thermometer. If you detect a fever in your child, it is important to be prepared to take appropriate action. Kinetik Wellbeing works in partnership with the UK’s leading first aid charity St John Ambulance to empower families to look after their health in the home. They have joined forces on a range of healthcare products designed to monitor, manage, and support people’s health, including digital thermometers. Use the below guide to select the right Kinetik Wellbeing thermometer for your family.
Find the right thermometer
Kinetik Wellbeing thermometers give every parent a simple and accurate tool for checking their family’s temperature. Our range includes a choice of functions to suit your family’s needs.
Digital Non-Contact Thermometer
- Quick – takes a one second reading at the touch of a button.
- Requires no physical contact which is ideal for multiple children and monitoring during sleep
- Can be used to check the surface temperatures of bath water and milk
- Ambient room temperature mode ensures your child’s sleeping environment is safe and comfortable
Kinetik Inner Ear Thermometer
- Easily and comfortably inserts into your infant’s ear for a quick one-second reading
- Additional probe covers included and available separately when required.
- Easy to use with soft operation keys to avoid disturbance
- Comes with a handy travel pouch
Visit our website to find out more: https://www.kinetikwellbeing.com