With the summer holidays just around the corner, we’ve got everything you need to keep your children entertained and on track to becoming fluent and confident readers and writers.
Whether it’s songs to sing in the car, arts and crafts activities to do on holiday or exciting stories to read, our selection of resources are ideal for encouraging children to practice their phonics skills. Click the links below to find out more!
- Bumper Book of Phonics Fun: a bumper resource jam-packed with fun and multisensory ideas and activities
- Jolly Phonics Workbooks: a brand new collection of workbooks full of engaging exercises and fun activities
- Little Word Books and Orange Level Readers: two sets of fully decodable readers; perfect for children just starting to learn to read
- Jolly Phonics Activity Books: seven full colour activity books packed with stickers and activities
- Jolly Songs Book and CD: lyrics and music to songs for each of the 42 letter sounds
- Jolly Stories: a beautifully illustrated 80-page board book to share with your children
- Jolly Phonics Sounds Like Fun DVD: a fun and exciting DVD for introducing the letter sounds
What is Jolly Phonics?
Jolly Phonics is a fun and multi-sensory synthetic phonics programme that is proven in empowering children to become clear and confident communicators.
Children are taught the 42 main sounds of English; not just the alphabet. A song, a story and an action accompany each letter sound, which help children to remember the sound and the letter(s) that represent it.
Browse our 2021 catalogue to view our wide range of products!
For more information, visit www.jollylearning.co.uk
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com