With summer nearly over, it’s time to go back to school and Jolly Phonics has everything your children need to prepare them for the year ahead! Click the links below to find out more!
- NEW Finger Phonics Books: seven full colour multisensory board books designed to introduce children to all of the 42 letter sounds
- NEW Jolly Phonics Workbooks: a brand new collection of workbooks full of engaging exercises and fun activities
- NEW Bumper Book of Phonics Fun: a bumper resource jam-packed with fun and multisensory ideas and activities
- NEW Our World Red and Yellow Readers, Little Word Books and Orange Level Readers: four sets of fully decodable readers; perfect for children just starting to learn to read. Now available to purchase as e-readers
- Jolly Songs Book and CD: lyrics and music to songs for each of the 42 letter sounds
- Jolly Posters: a collection of colourful displays covering the letter sounds, tricky words and alternative vowel spellings
- Jolly Flashcards: a collection of handy cards covering the letter sounds, alternative vowel spellings, regular words and tricky words
- Resource Bank: a fantastic selection of FREE downloadable phonics and grammar worksheets and activities available on our website
What is Jolly Phonics?
Jolly Phonics is a fun and multi-sensory synthetic phonics programme that is proven in empowering children to become clear and confident communicators.
Children are taught the 42 main sounds of English; not just the alphabet. A song, a story and an action accompany each letter sound, which help children to remember the sound and the letter(s) that represent it.
Browse our 2021 catalogue to view our wide range of products!
For more information, visit www.jollylearning.co.uk
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org