Britax Römer have launched the new generation KIDFIX i-SIZE which has been developed in partnership with leading car manufacturers, to give the ultimate car travel safety to your child.
The KIDFIX i-SIZE can be used from 100 – 150 cm (approximately 3.5 – 12 years and has been designed and approved to the new i-Size standard, making it our safest KIDFIX* to date. Every feature on the seat has been developed with one thing in mind – maximum protection. The proven technologies of XP-PAD, SICT and SecureGuard, now combined with the redesigned seating area for optimum crash performance, offer all-round protection.
- The safest KIDFIX to date*
- Developed in partnership with leading car manufacturers
- XP-PAD absorbs up to 30% energy in frontal impact*
- SICT reduces the side impact forces by up to 40%*
- SecureGuard reduces abdominal forces by up to 35%*
- The generously padded soft fabric covers and carefully placed air ventilation holes on the shell ensure child travels in comfort for longer.
- Helpful markings at the back of the headrest guide parents to find the right headrest height every single time when they change the seat between cars or transport multiple children in the same seat.
For further information visit: www.britax-romer.co.uk
* Britax Römer internal tests and simulations